Unfortunately no. Although we are a Ticketmaster company we don’t share databases so Ticketmaster can’t dispatch to your buyer – this means you’ll need to arrange posting the tickets on when they arrive with you.
Articles in this section
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- Can I cancel my order if I am not happy with this change?
- Can Ticketmaster dispatch tickets that I purchased from them directly to my Seatwave buyer?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- I have sold the wrong tickets. What do I do?
- How important is the tracking number I provide?