If your tickets do not sell, and you have sent them to us using our collectfrom service, you can pick them up on the day of the event from the Seatwave collection point. To do this you will need to delete your listing and contact the collectfrom team in advance. All Sellers collecting unsold tickets will be required to prove their identity at the Collection Point.
Articles in this section
- I’m posting tickets for a CollectFrom Sale, is the address still valid?
- Can Ticketmaster dispatch tickets that I purchased from them directly to my Seatwave buyer?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- Can I cancel my order if I am not happy with this change?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer after the Seatwave! move?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer after the Seatwave move?
- When and why is Seatwave moving?