If you've been given a discout code you'll be able to enter this at checkout once you've selected the tickets you want to buy by clicking the link shown after "Do you have a discount code?". Enter the code in the box that appears and make sure to click "update price" Please be aware that if your discount code is for a fixed amount the order total will need to be more then that value for the discount to work.
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?