You can select the number of tickets you require directly from each advertised listing. Sellers can choose if they would prefer to sell their tickets individually, in pairs or all together. If the quantity you require is not available from your preferred choice, please select from another listing. To make things easier, you can filter by the number of tickets you require within the ‘find me ticket' drop down menu in the grey ticket options box. This will display available listings with the appropriate number of tickets.
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?