Because we're a secondary sales website we don't actually own any of the tickets sold through our site, so we can't cancel and refund an order unless the event has been cancelled entirely and the organisers are offering refunds – but you're welcome to resell your tickets instead, if you can't make it. Take a look here: http://www.seatwave.com/sell/search for more details.
Articles in this section
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still receive my tickets after the Seatwave move?