Because we're a marketplace the tickets aren't listed and dispatched by us, some ticket types may include package information such as a goody bag or access to a lounge - but if that's the case the seller will advise this as part of the additional information shown on the listing and confirmed in your order confirmation. If your order confirmation doesn't advise additional package information we're afraid this means that you'll only be receiving standard tickets in the location as advised.
Articles in this section
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Will my Ticketmaster verified ticket be valid for entry?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- I purchased Ticketmaster verified tickets, but I haven't received them yet?
- Will my seats be together?
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What is a "Booking Fee"?
- What if I print more than one copy of my electronic TicketFast® / eTicket ticket or a photocopy is made?