Buying tickets is really straight forward – just search for the event you want to attend then you can choose from the available dates & listing options for your chosen event. Because we don’t own the tickets we don’t have any control over ticket availability unfortunately but if the tickets you want aren't shown or the amount of tickets you require isn't available, you may want to try later as more tickets may be listed.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact your customer services?
- Can I purchase Accessible tickets?
- I can no longer use the Ticketmaster verified tickets I purchased, can I resell them?
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Will my Ticketmaster verified ticket be valid for entry?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- I purchased Ticketmaster verified tickets, but I haven't received them yet?
- Will my seats be together?
- Why do some events only have a hotel delivery option?