This will depend on the ticket restrictions – if tickets are to be collection at the box office or specified collection point this may mean they can’t be sold on as only the original card holder will be able to collect these. Where the venue has this kind of policy we can't overrule this, and it will mean that we have to cancel your sale and look into getting replacement tickets on your behalf in line with your Seller agreement.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t my listing showing?
- How do I list tickets for sale after the Seatwave move?
- Can I sell tickets that will be a box office collection on the day of the event?
- How do I verify my tickets?
- How can I pause my listing?
- Can I edit my listing at any time?
- Can I add notes to my listing?
- Can I sell VIP Live Nation’s tickets?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing what should I do?
- Can't see my tickets available to buy