Unfortunately no. Although we are a Ticketmaster company we don’t share databases so Ticketweb can’t dispatch to your buyer – this means you’ll need to arrange posting the tickets on when they arrive with you.
Articles in this section
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- Can I cancel the sale?
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is within 7 days
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is more than 7 days away
- The tickets I've sold were bought from Ticketweb can they dispatch them straight to my buyer?